Techno Concept respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with the practices described in this document. This document describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing the personal data. We may collect from you or when you visit our website or fill out our contact forms, regardless the country you are from.
Our website might include links to third party websites, social networks or applications. We do not control these third party data collecting or sharing and we encourage you to read their respective privacy notice.
Please read carefully our policies and practices. By engaging with our website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this notice. This notice will evolve from time to time to follow the overall GDPR conditions. Your continued engagement with our website after any such revisions will indicate that you accept and consent to the updated notice. Please check regularly for updates.
Data we may collect about you
We collect and use different types of data from and about you
- Personal data: name, interest in our product, email address via our website
- Non personal Data: that does not reveal directly or indirectly your identity. For ex, we may aggregate personal data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Technical information: including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, or operating system and platform.
- The details of your communication with us (including when you sent it, when we received it and where you sent it from (such as our website, via email or through social media).
- Non personal details about your website interactions.
If we combine or connect non-personal, technical or demographic data with personal data so that it directly or indirectly identifies an individual, we treat the combined information as personal data.
How we collect data about you
Techno Concept uses different methods to collect data from and about you:
- Direct interactions: You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms or exchanging with us via phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. See cookies data collection.
- Third Parties or publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, etc…
How we store your personal data
Whenever you visit our website, certain information is compiled and saved automatically.
Personal data that is transmitted electronically on our website such as name, e-mail address, or other personal data that have been transmitted in the scope of a form or a blog comment will only be used for the indicated purpose. It will be stored safely together with the date and time and IP address and will not be passed on to third parties.
Thus we only use personal data for means of communication with users that explicitly wish to be contacted by us and for handling services and products as offered on our website. We will not pass on any data to third parties without consent. However, we cannot preclude that the data will be examined in case of any unlawful contact.
Cookies collection technologies
- Store your preferences so we may customize our website to each individual interest
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Provide you with customized content and information
- Assign you to our appropriate sales representative, or distributor partner for personal contact. (Based on your country information)
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Track your entries, submissions and status in any promotions or other activities offered by our website
- Improve our website.
You will always be able at any time to change your choice by amending your cookies or browser settings in the future. If you disable the cookies, certain parts of the website may become inaccessible and certain features may not work correctly.
We use two types of cookies:
- First –Party cookies are compiled by our website
- Third-Party cookies are compiled by other website (e.g Google Analytics).
We do not control how the Third Party tracking technologies operate or how they may use the collected data. If you have any questions about advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with products, offer you services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve and personalize your experiences. For instance:
- Present our website and provide you with the information, products, and services and support that you request of us.
- Send information and respond to your inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Monitor customer communications for quality and training purposes.
- Provide you with customized content and information.
- Assign you to the appropriate sales representative (based on your country information) for personal contact.
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided the data described when it was collected.
- Notify you about changes to our website, products or services.
- Ensure that we present our website content in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Administer our website and conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our website, products and services, marketing or customers’ relationships and experiences.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the content we serve you and others, to deliver relevant content to you.
- Build and establish individual profiles of our customers.
Transfer of personal data
Techno Concept may combine the information we collect online from or about you with the information we collect offline from or about you. We may also combine your information that we have collected from you with information we may receive from other sources, such as addresses update services or partners.
We may share data about you with other members of our company, joint ventures and business partners so we can provide the best service across our partners. They are bound to keep and use your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Your personal data may be transferred to other third party organizations only if:
- Required by the law
- To defend a claim
- In case of health and safety emergency
We may use non-personal data for any business purpose.
Accessing, correcting, deleting and objecting to processing of your personal data
You have the right to receive information on the processed personal data, its rectification, and deletion, restriction of the processing as well as revocation and objection.
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information about it.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected.
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for instance where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
- Restriction: You are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interests you may challenge this.
You can review your personal data by sending directly a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly on our automatization mailing system Mailchimp. In your request, please include your name, e-mail as well as your specific request and any information you may need in order to process your request.
You may appeal to the data protection authority if you consider that your data protection rights have been violated in any way.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
The security of your personal data is very important for us. We use physical, electronic and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
- Newsletter data protection statement
If you register for our newsletter and transmitted your personal data and allowed us to contact you via email, that data will solely be used for the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. In case, you wish to opt out of the newsletter, you will find a link and then we will delete your data.
- MailChimp data protection statement
We send our newsletter using MailChimp and use their features and services: The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, suite 5000, Atlanta GA 30308 USA. Mailchimp maintains online platforms that allow users to keep in contact with their subscribers, primarily by sending emails. They allow users to upload email addresses and other subscriber profile information. Mailchimp follows the GDPR and our private policy guidelines.
If you register for the newsletter on our website, your data will be stored on the MailChimp server.
- Google analytics data protection statement
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Whether or not you provide us with your personal data is your choice.
Legal requirements: Your personal data may also be processed if it is necessary on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency, in the defense of a legal claims or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or violations of any of our website terms. We will not delete personal data if relevant to an investigation or dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
Information regarding the EU Data privacy statement GDPR
The security of your data and the protection of your privacy are of great importance to us and we handle it with the utmost care.
Changes to this notice
This notice will be updated from time to time. If we change anything important about this notice (the data we collect, how we use it or why) we will provide a prominent link to it for a reasonable length of time following the change on the website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us at email@example.com
25 Place de l’Encas
ZI st Maurice
+33 (0)4 92 79 08 56